From: alerch@hotmail.com (Aaron Lerch)
Subject: Re: JGNAT and Tasking/Protected Types Problem
Date: 17 Oct 2001 07:47:31 -0700
Date: 2001-10-17T14:47:31+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm running Win NT and JDK 1.2.2 (I read your other post about
tasking, which saved us from the multi-tasking problem, thanks!).

We've figured out that the problem is being caused when the protected
object initializes its entries.  If we comment out all the entries
(just for fun) then it doesn't have a problem. BUT, we need the
entries (duh). Any thoughts??

Aaron