From: lmjm@doc.ic.ac.uk (Lee McLoughlin)
Subject: Ada Test Tools
Date: Tue, 7-Jul-87 12:47:23 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Tue Jul  7 12:47:23 1987

[[RELAYED ON BEHALF OF anton@ist.co.uk - please reply directly to him.]]

Can anybody help me please ?

I am interested in commercially available test harnesses or coverage monitors
for Ada. Idealy, what I am after is something that is reasonably portable and
not too compiler specific.

If anyone knows of such things, then I would be most grateful to receive
details.

Thank you.

	 Anton Gibbs
	 Imperial Software Technology

E-mail:    anton@ist.co.uk or anton@ist.uucp
Telephone: +44 1 581 8155
Telex:     928476 istech g

Surface:   Imperial Software Technology Ltd.,
	   60 Albert Court,
	   Prince Consort Rd.,
	   London SW7 2BH
	   ENGLAND