From: jws@hpcupt3.cup.hp.com (John Stafford)
Subject: Re: Calling an Ada subprogram from a C function
Date: 22 Apr 91 18:22:50 GMT	[thread overview]

As far as I know it isn't hidden away in the manual anywhere.  In
general, I believe, non-Ada calling Ada is not supported by Alsys Ada.
Having said that, I believe, but am not sure, that Alsys may have an
"application note" on how you can achieve non-Ada to Ada calls in
limited contexts.  Additionally, HP/Ada on the 9000/[34]00 series, which
is produced under license from Alsys, does support pragma EXPORT on
subprograms, making them directly (and indirectly) callable from non-Ada
code (IN parameters only, exceptions must not propagate to the non-Ada
caller, and several other restrictions apply).

--
John Stafford -- Hewlett Packard California Language Lab
Internet: jws@cup.hp.com           UUCP: hplabs!hpda!jws