From: rhlab!bkuhn@uunet.uu.net  (bmk Bradley Kuhn)
Subject: Tasks in ADA
Date: 18 Apr 92 01:31:21 GMT	[thread overview]

   Is there a way to find out how a particular implimentation of ADA deals
w/ tasks (i.e. time slicing or genuine multi-tasking).  I have read in ada
manuals that in fact most ADA impimentations do time slicing, but I would
like to know for certian how our implimentation does it.  We are running
ADA under VAX/VMS.  If anyone has any information I would greatly
appreciate it.  (I would RTFM on VAX/VMS's manual for ADA, but at
Loyola College in MD, the computer manuals are mostly not readily available
to students).  Thanks.

 -- Brad Kuhn  Computer Systems Development, Inc
     INTERNET: rhlab\!bkuhn@uunet.uu.net OR bkuhn@loyola.edu
     BITNET:   bkuhn@loyvax.BITNET
     UUCP:     ...uunet!rhlab!bkuhn