From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>
To: Nick <youngzhugeliang@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Book for Learning Ada
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:09:58 +0200
Date: 2007-04-20T09:10:00+02:00	[thread overview]

Nick a �crit :
> Hello,
>    I am wondering what people recommend when it comes to learning Ada?
> I know that Ada 2005 is around now so what do people advise? Learning
> Ada 2005 or Ada 95?

I like a lot:

   Ada as a second language
   2nd edition
   Norman Cohen
   => Ada95

   Programming in Ada 2005
   John Barnes

   Concurrency in Ada
   Alan Burns, Andy Wellings

The last one covers the concurrency aspect of Ada, only that but this is
so well written it's must to me.

> Most importantly I'm looking for a book that is good. I am at the end
> of my 2nd year in college for Computer Science so I am decent with a
> few languages.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|