From: Gautier <gautier@fakeaddress.nil>
Subject: Re: Ada - Install
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:41:47 +0200
Date: 2007-03-28T20:41:47+02:00	[thread overview]

Finger.Octopus@gmail.com:

> This is the site:
> http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/gdm/gnatdos.htm

Ah-hum, yeah, I used to maintain this page... I should emphasize that the
instructions are for the 3.14 version only, a very old one - from ~2002 - as
you can see in the table above. As from some time in 2005, the Ada compiler is
fully integrated in the DOS GCC, aka DJGPP, as you can also read in Manuel's
reply.

> and yes I need a DOS version, cos Its not for the development
> purposes, I just have to demonstrate how the program runs and links
> with Ada to my class.

You can use the Windows version for demonstration purposes too. It will be
easier (installation, no 8.3 crunched file names). I don't see the point...
Or do you have a machine with a DOS only, and neither Windows nor Linux, perhaps ?
Gautier         -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/index.htm
Ada programming -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm