From: eberard@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu (Edward Berard)
Subject: Significant Corporate Commitments to Ada Technology?
Date: 27 Jan 89 09:05:57 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm trying to track down some rumors. I can't seem to get any real
answers, just more rumors. If anyone could help me with this, I would
greatly appreciate it.

	1. General Electric has supposedly made a significant
           corporate commitment to Ada technology -- not just for DoD
	   related work, but on a corporate wide basis. Is there any
	   truth to this?

	2. Some of the corporations involved in the STARS "competing
	   primes" efforts were also rumored to have made significant
	   commitments to Ada technology. Once again, I am not talking
	   about strictly for DoD work.

	3. I would also be interested in hearing about any other large
	   corporate commitments to Ada technology.

Thank you for any time and consideration.

				-- Ed Berard
				   (301) 695-6960
				   FAX: (301) 695-7734