* Announce : QtAda version 2.7.3 release 2 free edition
@ 2011-10-07 13:35 leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-10-07 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.3 release 2 free edition

QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library

Qt version 4.7.3 open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)  builded with
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in Linux
Package tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit and
64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Net and many others thinks.

I built new SIGNAL-SLOT handling subsystem in this QTADA version much
more powerful and stable (see examples in Demo2 directory).

QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available from
http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html

Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
Torrent and eMule reference on site.

I'm doing this work on my own risk.
I hope my work will be useful for Ada community  and open for any
forms of cooperation.

Leonid Dulman (leonid.dulman@gmail.com)

* Re: Announce : QtAda version 2.7.3 release 2 free edition
@ 2011-10-08 10:48 ` Sunny
From: Sunny @ 2011-10-08 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Oct 7, 9:35 pm, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.3 release 2 free edition
>
> QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library
>
> Qt version 4.7.3 open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)  builded with
> Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in Linux
> Package tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit and
> 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
> It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Net and many others thinks.
>
> I built new SIGNAL-SLOT handling subsystem in this QTADA version much
> more powerful and stable (see examples in Demo2 directory).
>
> QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available fromhttp://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
>
> Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
> can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
> Torrent and eMule reference on site.
>
> I'm doing this work on my own risk.
> I hope my work will be useful for Ada community  and open for any
> forms of cooperation.
>
> Leonid Dulman (leonid.dul...@gmail.com)

Thanks for your hard work. Could I ask a question?
When the QtAda will support the Qt4.8.5 version?
Sun

* Re: Announce : QtAda version 2.7.3 release 2 free edition
@ 2011-10-08 22:44 ` Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
From: Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57) @ 2011-10-08 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le Fri, 07 Oct 2011 15:35:27 +0200, leonid <leonid.dulman@gmail.com> a
écrit:
> QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available from
> http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
Although I will not use it because no actual GUI library pleased me, I
have a tip: always specify license information on software or source
download pages. Neither your message and the download page for QtAda
indicates the license. If one is required to download all of an archive
just to know what the license is, that's not handy. License is a first
concern, many people, including me, first look at the license even before
looking at the source. Please, indicate the license on download pages :-p
. (unless I missed it ?)

--
“Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semi-colons.”  [Epigrams on
Programming — Alan J. — P. Yale University]

* Re: Announce : QtAda version 2.7.3 release 2 free edition
@ 2011-10-09  9:45   ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-10-09  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Oct 8, 12:48 pm, Sunny <daetalu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 9:35 pm, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I I'm pleased to announce QtAda version 2.7.3 release 2 free edition
>
> > QtAda is Ada-95(05,12) port to Qt4 graphics library
>
> > Qt version 4.7.3 open source and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)  builded with
> > Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in Windows and gcc  in Linux
> > Package tested with gnat gpl 2011 ada compiler in Windows 32bit and
> > 64bit and Linux x86  Debian 5
> > It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Net and many others thinks.
>
> > I built new SIGNAL-SLOT handling subsystem in this QTADA version much
> > more powerful and stable (see examples in Demo2 directory).
>
> > QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available fromhttp://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
>
> > Sources and prebuild VTK 5.9.0 and Qt 4.7.3 for win32 and x86 , you
> > can found on my DVD "ADASTUDIO 2011"
> > Torrent and eMule reference on site.
>
> > I'm doing this work on my own risk.
> > I hope my work will be useful for Ada community  and open for any
> > forms of cooperation.
>
> > Leonid Dulman (leonid.dul...@gmail.com)
>
> Thanks for your hard work. Could I ask a question?
> When the QtAda will support the Qt4.8.5 version?
> Sun
The last stable version is Qt 4.7.4 , but if you have qt 4.8.5
installed try to work with this version
or rebuild c++ interface drom sources on ADASTUDIO2011 DVD
Leonid

* Re: Announce : QtAda version 2.7.3 release 2 free edition
@ 2011-10-09  9:47   ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-10-09  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Oct 9, 12:44 am, Yannick Duchêne (Hibou57)
<yannick_duch...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Le Fri, 07 Oct 2011 15:35:27 +0200, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> a
> écrit:> QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) is available from
> >http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
>
> Although I will not use it because no actual GUI library pleased me, I
> have a tip: always specify license information on software or source
> download pages. Neither your message and the download page for QtAda
> indicates the license. If one is required to download all of an archive
> just to know what the license is, that's not handy. License is a first
> concern, many people, including me, first look at the license even before
> looking at the source. Please, indicate the license on download pages :-p
> . (unless I missed it ?)
>
> --
> “Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semi-colons.”  [Epigrams on
> Programming — Alan J. — P. Yale University]
> “Structured Programming supports the law of the excluded muddle.” [Idem]
> Java: Write once, Never revisit

--   This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify  *
--   it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License
as       *
--   published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
the    *
--   License, or (at your option) any later
version.                       *