From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: Let's join forces for GNAT  on MinGW!
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:56:07 +0100
Date: 2007-03-06T08:56:07+01:00	[thread overview]

Vo, Anh (US SSA) schrieb:

> Hi Martin,
>
> I logged on to sourceforge and red the instruction for joining existing
> projects. Finally, I went to the GNU Ada Compliler project with little
> knowledge just gained. However, I could not locate a link which allowing
> me to join the project. What did I miss? Thanks.

You missed nothing - there is none. The way you join a project depends
on how many admins are there. If there is just one send him or her an
E-Mail. If there are more administrator then then it is generally better
to raise an support request which will be attended to by the first admin
to take notice.

The GNU Ada project has 4 admins and the link to follow is:

Martin