From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Trouble with ASIS issues
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-06-04T08:07:18-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi all again,

Before I asked (to come) some questions about ASIS, I was to ask a
question about ASIS issues.

Some times ago, I've found on the web, a file containing ASIS packages
specifications. As this was for a version of ASIS corresponding to an
old version of Ada, I started to get ASIS issues, and apply issues
marked as approved to the packages specifications.

But it seems there are sometime some troubles. Sometime I wondered if
I was the source of the trouble, and sometime, I'm pretty sure this
comes from issues.

As an exemple, after I've applyed SI99-0004-1 and SI99-0032-1, and
attempted to compile the specifications, I get an error about a
duplicated items in Asis.Definition_Kinds : the item
An_Access_Definition was duplicated.

So I've checked for the issues which made me add this
An_Access_Definition, and found that indeed, both SI99-0004-1 and
SI99-0032-1 was talking about adding this.

May be I did not understood how to apply ASIS issues.

Is it normal if I fall into this trouble ?

What do you suggest me ?

P.S. For the question about ASIS, I prefer to open a separate topic
later.