* Arcadia Projects Tools?
@ 2007-02-16 22:25 freejack
From: freejack @ 2007-02-16 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Ada tools over at http://www.ics.uci.edu/~arcadia/ (The Arcadia
Project website) look nifty. Unfortunately there seem to be a lot of
dead links.

Are these tools still being used and/or developed? Just wondering. I'd
like to play around with them and see what their capable of.

Or have these tools been superceded by other, more recent, freely
available tools?

Any pointers?

freejack
Chris

* Re: Arcadia Projects Tools?
@ 2007-02-17  2:20 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 2007-02-17  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

freejack:

> The Ada tools over at http://www.ics.uci.edu/~arcadia/ (The Arcadia
> Project website) look nifty. Unfortunately there seem to be a lot of
> dead links.
>
> Are these tools still being used and/or developed? Just wondering. I'd
> like to play around with them and see what their capable of.

At least Aflex and Ayacc are used by some...
There is a fresh version shipped with the Pascal to Ada translator, P2Ada

   http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/gdm/gsoft.htm#p2ada

This {Aflex and Ayacc} pair is itself derived from an Ada95 version of the
Arcadia one.

HTH
Gautier         -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/index.htm
Ada programming -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm