* Self Booting "Hello World" Ada example code?
@ 2007-02-02  0:52 freejack
From: freejack @ 2007-02-02  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone written a simple self booting(i.e. off a floppy or some
such) "Hello World" example program strictly in Ada?

I've been googling around the web to see how this is done, and havent
found any actual code.

I'd like to play around with doing bare bones Ada hacking. Maybe even
write a small hobby kernel. Just looking for some example code to get
me started.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

freejack

* Re: Self Booting "Hello World" Ada example code?
@ 2007-02-02  7:14 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2007-02-02  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: freejack

freejack a �crit :
> Has anyone written a simple self booting(i.e. off a floppy or some
> such) "Hello World" example program strictly in Ada?

Yes, look in the archive for the Toy Lovelace project. You'll find
reference to it or wait for Xavier Grave response in this group.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|