From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: One video from AE10 conference
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 00:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-06-24T00:56:48-07:00	[thread overview]

For those of you who could not attend the last Ada-Europe conference
in Valencia, I have uploaded one industrial presentation video:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D5101676E726E8C9

I was told that all presentations were recorded, so maybe with time
more of them will become publicly available.
I'm glad to create higher pressure on the organizers by doing it
first. ;-)

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com

YAMI4 - Messaging Solution for Distributed Systems
http://www.inspirel.com/yami4