From: dennison@telepath.com (Ted Dennison)
Subject: Re: [ot] making stuff
Date: 21 Jul 2002 13:48:11 -0700
Date: 2002-07-21T20:48:12+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert A Duff <bobduff@shell01.TheWorld.com> wrote in message news:<wcc3cuep9i0.fsf@shell01.TheWorld.com>...
> I wish that were true.  I wish cygwin, and Emacs, and GNAT, and lots of
> other good stuff came pre-installed on the PC I bought last month!  ;-)

That's precisely why I have links to the locations of the Windows
distributions of all that stuff on my homepage. I have to wipe
hard-drives and/or build systems quite often. This way, as soon as I
have my networking set up, I can get to all the stuff I need that
Microsoft thoughtlessly left off their install CD :-).

--
T.E.D.
Home     -  mailto:dennison@telepath.com (Yahoo: Ted_Dennison)