From: dennison@telepath.com (Ted Dennison)
Subject: Re: AdaBrowse 1.5 available
Date: 4 Apr 2002 09:03:20 -0800
Date: 2002-04-04T17:03:20+00:00	[thread overview]

Thomas Wolf <t_wolf@angelfire.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.17162e33c80a52ca989687@news.ip-plus.net>...
> AdaBrowse is a HTML documentation generator for Ada 95 library
> unit specs, similar to what javadoc does for Java.
>
> AdaBrowse is GPLed and available at the URL
> AdaBrowse differs from gnathtml in several ways:
>
> - AdaBrowse is a stand-alone executable; gnathtml is a perl script.

This is great. I was (slowly) working one something like this using
OpenToken, but ASIS is a much better approach, and you seem to have
done a super job with it.

What are the chances we could check your sources into the gcc-gnat CVS
tree, and get rid of that stupid Perl script altogether?

--
T.E.D.
Home     -  mailto:dennison@telepath.com (Yahoo: Ted_Dennison)