From: dennison@telepath.com (Ted Dennison)
Subject: Re: Copyright, Licensing etc.
Date: 18 Mar 2002 13:48:33 -0800
Date: 2002-03-18T21:48:33+00:00	[thread overview]

sk <noname@myob.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1016455502.7622.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org>...
> Both "Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com>" and
> "dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar)" indicate that
> I probably do have a copyright interest.
>
> OK, but a large part of me says, this is not
> my work.

Its not; its your work *and* his.

This difference does have very real implications. For instance, if it
was your work alone, you'd be free to relicense it any way you want
(eg: a non-free license, with you alone pocketting the fees). If it
were his work alone, he'd be free to download a copy and then
relicense it to someone else with a non-free license. Doing so with a
joint work requires agreement of *all* copyright holders.

--
T.E.D.
Home     -  mailto:dennison@telepath.com (Yahoo: Ted_Dennison)