* Timeout connection
@ 2002-03-06 16:37 Leonid
From: Leonid @ 2002-03-06 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Does Anybody now how to set timeout in DB connection in ADA.

But I am using ADA wrapper to ctlib of Sybase.

many thanks to replyer,
Leonid.

* Re: Timeout connection
@ 2002-03-07 17:33 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2002-03-07 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Leonid" <leonidn@srl.co.il> wrote in message news:<3c86450f@news.bezeqint.net>...
> Does Anybody now how to set timeout in DB connection in ADA.
>
> But I am using ADA wrapper to ctlib of Sybase.

That's sounds like a question for whoever wrote your bindings. If
there's a way to set a timeout in that database's API, there's no
reason it shouldn't be in your bindings too.

--
T.E.D.
Home     -  mailto:dennison@telepath.com (Yahoo: Ted_Dennison)