From: vincent.diemunsch@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Prize now at $500 for Ada Rebirth Mascot Contest
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 02:01:51 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-11-15T02:01:51-08:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, November 14, 2014 11:51:04 AM UTC+1, David Botton wrote:
> Thanks to Duncan Sands adding another $50
>
> Make sure to let artists and others know, even those that know nothing about Ada, about the contest!
>
> http://www.gnoga.com/rebirth.html
>
> David Botton

My proposal : a small, nice, gentle, little bird called ... Ada !!! (in French).

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_(oiseau)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-billed_black_tyrant#mediaviewer/File:Knipolegus_cyanirostris_-Reserva_Guainumbi,_Sao_Luis_do_Paraitinga,_Sao_Paulo,_Brasil-8.jpg

It is light, swift, nice, harmless, precise, poetic and green for it's a real american bird.
And the image of a bird for a programming langage is  fashionable : Apple has taken a bird for the logo of it's new langage : Swift.

Now I let someone gifted in drawing, create a logo and submit it for the contest

Kind regards,

Vincent