* Re: For Ada 83, Is There A Book Like "Ada 95 Reference Manual Language and Standard Libraries"
       [not found] <1152889701.161105.9910@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
@ 2006-07-14 15:55 ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2006-07-14 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Chris L wrote:
> Is there an Ada 83 book about the various packages?

Which Ada 83 packages do you have in mind?
The Ada 83 standard is available in print and online,
see for example www.adaic.com

@ 2006-07-14 21:03 ` Jeffrey R. Carter
From: Jeffrey R. Carter @ 2006-07-14 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Chris L wrote:
> Is there an Ada 83 book about the various packages?

The equivalent to the ARM for Ada 83 is the ARM-83:

http://www.adaic.org/standards/ada83.html

--
Jeff Carter
"I've got to stay here, but there's no reason