From: "Thomas Krueger" <thomas.krueger2@uni-rostock.de>
Subject: Re: ActiveX Controls
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:26:58 +0200
Date: 2006-07-12T15:26:58+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

thank you for your email. Can you help me again? Iextracted the archive and
tried to install gnatcom by following the instruction in the readme.txt.
Instead off calling the install bat I entered the following command:

C:\Programme\gnavi\gnatcom>gnat make makefile

after that I recieved the following error messages

gcc -c -x ada makefile
makefile:1:01: compilation unit expected
makefile:26:10: illegal character
makefile:33:30: illegal character
makefile:50:24: illegal character
gnatmake: "makefile" compilation error

the gnavi/gnatcom is in the path in autoexec.bat

Sorry, but i dont know what to do to make it run. A longer time ago i've
written simple programm using the gwindows. At that time the installtion
using the old gnat 3.15p succeeded without any problems.

Thank you
Thomas