From: "Thomas Krueger" <thomas.krueger2@uni-rostock.de>
Subject: ActiveX Controls
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:24:10 +0200
Date: 2006-07-11T16:24:10+02:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

i got a problems using COM objects in Ada. The first thing i tried to do has
been  to read the article from David Bottom"Interfacing Ada 95 to Microsoft
COM and DCOM Technologies". Pretty good article for understanding, but i
think it is to much work for many more functions. I am looking for a
solution similar to the C++ visual studio. Where i can import the classes
easily ...

I found GNATCOM and the desrciptions are well. But i was not able to finish
the install procedure using the free ada2005 gnat compiler. Maybe the
problems with the installation is another topic

Another one is Object ada from Aoinix (the demo version) but this version
does not support activeX. Does the fully licensed product support activeX
well? (like the c++ ms visual studio)

Which way would you prefer? Is there another one?

Thanks in advance
Thomas