From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>
To: bubble <kuan_long@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: pragma import ambiguity
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:47:44 +0200
Date: 2006-09-06T19:47:49+02:00	[thread overview]

bubble a écrit :
> are you mean there are the same name symbols in a library?

I think you got this wrong. The OP problem is that Clear is a procedure
and also a value of the enumerated type logicopenm.

I think the program is ok. A pragma import takes a local_name and this
can't be an enumeration_literal_specification. So the clear in the
pragma import is not ambigus as it can only apply to the procedure Clear.

Now it is said in RM 3.5.1(11):

<<
When called, the parameterless function associated with an enumeration
literal returns the corresponding
value of the enumeration type.

But I don't think this implicit function should be taken into account here.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|