From: Gautier <gautier@fakeaddress.nil>
Subject: Re: GPS example fails to compile
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:12:11 +0200
Date: 2006-06-21T23:12:11+02:00	[thread overview]

Xcriber51 wrote:
[...]
> Any patient soul out there to explain how the f---

Bless you!

 > Ada does binding with
> an external language module? (Not the "pragma import" construct, dammit,
> but how the whole thing comes together.)

This is done at the linker level, the usual way - I suppose you know
how it works, since you are fluent in C...

> Thanks, patient soul!

If you want to see an example, there is a binding to OpenGL (a
graphics library) on the link below. There are tons of pragma Import,
and you can see how it works with the GNU (Windows, Linux) and the
Microsoft linkers.
GLOBE_3D -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/g3d.htm