From: dd@sei.cmu.edu (Dennis Doubleday)
Subject: Using TCP/IP within Ada on Unix?
Date: 9 Mar 88 15:31:00 GMT	[thread overview]

I need to write an Ada application using TCP/IP for communication between
processes.  Can I avoid reinventing a wheel here?  Has somebody out there
already written an Ada interface which would allow me to use Unix system
calls such as socket(2), accept(2), listen(2), etc.  If so, are you willing
to share it?  Thanks for any help.

--
Dennis Doubleday                       dd@sei.cmu.edu
Software Engineering Institute         (412)268-5873