From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>
To: ManU <emmanuel.chenu@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Continuous integration
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:20:42 +0200
Date: 2006-05-19T18:20:45+02:00	[thread overview]

ManU a �crit :
> Do you recommend a continuous integration tool (such as CruiseControl)
> for your projects developped using Ada ?

I do not know CruiseControl but it looks like Buildbot. I have used
Buildbot with success, it is a great tool for continuous build and
checks. I have Buildbot installed on Windows and GNU/Linux, this ensures
that projects are in good shape in both platforms.

<shameless plug>
A paper I wrote with Olivier Ramonat is available on the Web. It talks
about using Subversion, Buildbot and Trac together. The paper is
available in French and in English.

http://olivier.ramonat.free.fr/svn_trac_buildbot/index_en.html
</shameless plug>

Pascal.