From: eprice@sagpd1.UUCP (Eric Price)
Subject: Who invented Ada (enquiering minds demand to know)
Date: 23 Jun 89 18:32:43 GMT	[thread overview]

	Howdy fellow Netranders,

    The other day a co worker and i were having a discussion about
    programming ranguages, inadvertenly the discussion turned to
    the topic of Ada. My buddy said that Ada was designed by somone
    in Europe. Not beeing an Ada proglammer (I've never coded even
    one single line of the stuff, I'm a C hack) I would like to
    know the answer to this nagging question "who actually invented
    Ada" once again enquiering minds demand to know. Oh BTW I know
    all about Augustine Lovelace and Charles Babbage.

				Jillions of Thanx,

				elmoe (with the umlatz) schvartzenblattz

AKA	eric gene "ahl do enny thin fer money (even proglam) price

#include	"stdisclaimer.h"
#define		stupidity		"it's like hydrogen"
		/* the most abundant element in the universe */