From: Gautier <gautier@fakeaddress.nil>
Subject: Re: Quicksort algorithm in ada
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:04:40 +0200
Date: 2006-04-12T17:04:40+02:00	[thread overview]

Thomas Krueger:

> Does the quicksort algorithm already exists in the Ada standardlibrary? I
> didn't find it. The only similar thing i found was bubblesort in the gnat
> library...
>
> Do you know the trick or a link to a good Ada implementation of quicksort.

You'll find one there (non-recursive), among other algorithms:

   http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/e3d_html/eng3dsor__adb.htm

The key array sorted there is "Center_Z" and another
array "Order" is sorted at the same time.
Should be easy to make it generic or specific to any application.
HTH
Gautier         -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/index.htm
Ada programming -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm