* Is GNAVI IDE alive as of year 2006?
@ 2006-01-31  1:52 antonynoha
From: antonynoha @ 2006-01-31  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

  Hi, guys!

  I would like to know if somebody works on GNAVI IDE in this year
(2006).
On their official website at www.gnavi.org there are no any updates
neither in this year 2006, nor in the past year 2005.
  Does anyone know any news about it?

   I'm waiting for your answers.
   Thanks in advance.

* Re: Is GNAVI IDE alive as of year 2006?
@ 2006-01-31  2:41 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2006-01-31  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

antonynoha@yahoo.com writes:

>   Hi, guys!
>
>   I would like to know if somebody works on GNAVI IDE in this year
> (2006).
> On their official website at www.gnavi.org there are no any updates
> neither in this year 2006, nor in the past year 2005.
>   Does anyone know any news about it?

I'm working on GWindows occasionally, but there does not seem to be
any activity on the GNAVI IDE. People are too busy making money and
spending it on families ;).

You are welcome to start working on it yourself, of course!

--
-- Stephe

* Re: Is GNAVI IDE alive as of year 2006?
@ 2006-01-31 19:46 ` Gautier Write-only
From: Gautier Write-only @ 2006-01-31 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

antonynoh:

>   I would like to know if somebody works on GNAVI IDE in this
> year (2006).
> On their official website at www.gnavi.org there are no any updates
> neither in this year 2006, nor in the past year 2005.
>   Does anyone know any news about it?

Funnily, I was about to ask a very similar question - more modestly
about the GWindows bindings...
But I'd suggest to join the gnavi-discuss mailing list, see
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnavi
HTH
Gautier         -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/index.htm
Ada programming -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm
GLOBE_3D        -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/g3d.htm

* Re: Is GNAVI IDE alive as of year 2006?
@ 2006-02-10 11:10 ` Craig Carey
From: Craig Carey @ 2006-02-10 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 30 Jan 2006 17:52:43 -0800, antonynoha@yahoo.com wrote:
> I would like to know if somebody works on GNAVI IDE in this year
>(2006).

An Ada (GNAT 3.15p) reusable IDE providing excellence and the luxury
is Slickedit.

I have uploaded a zip file of icons from versions 7 to 9. They
were omitted from version 10 (at www.slickedit.com):

http://terratope.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
 "Files and Documents", icons and install tips.

A picture of a Slickedit session (in Windows) (showing C macros
enhancing C with an "end_if" and for loops handling actually
type-checked enums and integers [use a union record)], is here:

   http://terratope.tigris.org/slickedit-10.gif (38kb)

Craig Carey