From: Gautier Write-only <gautier@fakeaddress.nil>
Subject: Re: GNAT Error - Subunit not found
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 04:56:58 +0100
Date: 2006-01-20T04:56:58+01:00	[thread overview]

deepblue2@gmail.com:

> Hello, I am getting this compiler error for the Ada code. I am trying
> to do this:
>
> package body temp is
>
>  procedure temp1 is separate;
>
> than in a file called temp2.adb
>
> separate(temp)
>   procedure temp1 is
>     begin
>     end temp
>
> I am getting compiler error..does any know how would I compile this?

GNAT awaits by default a certain file name for each Ada (sub)unit name.
If you read the error message, it even says which file name it expects:
temp.adb:3:02: warning: subunit "temp.temp1" in file "temp-temp1.adb" not found

HTH
Gautier     --     http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/index.htm
Ada programming -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm