* GPS Ada, C setup
@ 2005-12-23 18:46 new
From: new @ 2005-12-23 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am having trouble setting up the free GPS 3.0.0 to do what I need.
There are two things I cannot figure out.

My project requires compiling both C and Ada together. While both
compile they will not link when I select make from the menu. I can get
the project to link if I select make, wait for it to fail and bind and
link separately from the command line. There should be a way to do this
from within the environment, however. Afterwards, I can run the project
from the environment in the debugger as needed.

When I run the project with a console, but I cannot change the
properties of the console. I need to be able the change the properities
of the console so that I can scrole around and see all of the output.
How do I do that?

I am running on an intel windows XP machine.

Thanks for your help.

* Re: GPS Ada, C setup
@ 2005-12-27 12:03 ` Alex R. Mosteo
From: Alex R. Mosteo @ 2005-12-27 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

new wrote:
> I am having trouble setting up the free GPS 3.0.0 to do what I need.
> There are two things I cannot figure out.
>
> My project requires compiling both C and Ada together. While both
> compile they will not link when I select make from the menu. I can get
> the project to link if I select make, wait for it to fail and bind and
> link separately from the command line. There should be a way to do this
> from within the environment, however. Afterwards, I can run the project
> from the environment in the debugger as needed.

Be sure to check the 'multilanguage support' box in Edit->Preferences.

> When I run the project with a console, but I cannot change the
> properties of the console. I need to be able the change the properities
> of the console so that I can scrole around and see all of the output.
> How do I do that?

No idea about this.