From: Mehdi Saada <00120260a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: compiler confusion, overloading and "subtype mark required in this context"
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 04:56:52 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

> If I count corretctly, looks like a closing ) is missing at the end. Thus in the else part, you have
> Rational*Integer.
Ahhhh... I'm not used to these kinds of error messages ! I kinda understand what happened later in functions then... just kind :-)
Experiences makes good eyes... well I see myself getting better at it too.
> Here you have Positive as a type name and as an enumeration literal.
I saw, but it seemed to me the context was clear enough, I'm surprised gnat doesn't agree with me.

I'll say "thanks" when I'll have get rid of this:
[2021-02-07 12:47:18] Could not convert compiler output to UTF8
I did see a post about it, somewhat, but... way too long, so is there a quick fix to add project properties or whatnot ?
I think it happened by copying from a pdf.