From: "Alex R. Mosteo" <devnull@mailinator.com>
Subject: About 0Y interfaces
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:49:04 +0200
Date: 2005-10-18T14:49:04+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I hope someone can clarify some aspects of interfaces to me. I've read
the description in several places but there are some things I'm not sure
about.

Firstly, interfaces are purely abstract, right? There's no way to
provide a default/partial implementation except creating an object type
which implements that interface.

Secondly, we can create an object type which implements two or more
interfaces. But I guess there's no multiple inheritance from classes, so
you couldn't use two implementations of two different interfaces
directly when creating a new type. Is this right? You'd need to use, for
example, member objects and use proxy calls.

I think I'm not forgetting anything. Thanks in advance,

Alex.