From: Rob Veenker <veenker@xs4all.nl>
Subject: Re: SIGAda Workshop
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 23:55:20 +0200
Date: 2005-09-04T23:55:20+02:00	[thread overview]

Pascal Obry wrote:

> rleif a ï¿œcrit :
>
>> Has anyone built an application with A#?
>
> Depending on what you call an application. I built an Hello World like
> A# program and run it on GNU/Linux Mono. Worked fine. I wanted to have
> it executed on a PocketPC platform, but I was never able to do so...
>
> Pascal.

The .Net compact framework indeed has limitations that also affect the A#
runtime. A special monitor class was added to allow tasking to work with A#
as well.
I have successfully built applications for the .Net compact framework using
A# and run on a PocketPC device (including the emulated device that comes
with the Visual Studio :-)
As I recall there was a problem with A# for the .Net compact framework
regarding the reference to the right mscorlib for PocketPC.

regards,

Rob Veenker