* Wikibook Ada Programming won "Book of the month"
@ 2005-09-02 15:18 Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2005-09-02 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

The Wikibook "Ada Programming"  has won the "Book of the month for September
2005" contest.

"Ada Programming" had twice a many votes then the next contestant -
including many votes from outside the programming comunity for which we are
particular gratefull.

"Ada Programming" will be featured on the main page of Wikibooks for the
duration of the next month which hopefully will raise awareness of Ada.

With Regards

Martin

Links:

Wikibooks Main Page:
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Main_Page
Ada Programming:
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming
Book of the month winner for 2005:
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Book_of_the_month/2005
Votes and Results September 2005:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Book_of_the_month/September_2005_voting

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net

* Re: Wikibook Ada Programming won "Book of the month"
@ 2005-09-02 16:18 ` Pascal Obry
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Pascal Obry @ 2005-09-02 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Krischik

Martin Krischik a �crit :
> Hello,
>
> The Wikibook "Ada Programming"  has won the "Book of the month for September
> 2005" contest.

That's great news !

> "Ada Programming" will be featured on the main page of Wikibooks for the
> duration of the next month which hopefully will raise awareness of Ada.

I hope so too. Great work, thanks to all contributors.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|

* Re: Wikibook Ada Programming won "Book of the month"
@ 2005-09-02 20:19 ` Bobby D. Bryant
From: Bobby D. Bryant @ 2005-09-02 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005, Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Wikibook "Ada Programming" has won the "Book of the month for
> September 2005" contest.

Congratulations to those who contributed content.

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas

* Re: Wikibook Ada Programming won "Book of the month"
@ 2005-09-03 13:41 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2005-09-03 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> The Wikibook "Ada Programming"  has won the "Book of the month for September
> 2005" contest.

Congratulations Martin!

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: Wikibook Ada Programming won "Book of the month"
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2005-09-08  7:24 ` Stephane Riviere
From: Stephane Riviere @ 2005-09-08  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Krischik

> The Wikibook "Ada Programming"  has won the "Book of the month for September
> 2005" contest.

Very good news !

I congratulate you, Martin, and also all others contributors !

I wasn't really aware about this wiki book. It's a great work...

--
Stephane Riviere
Oleron Island - France