* Where did http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ go?
@ 2015-05-25 13:19 Brian Drummond
From: Brian Drummond @ 2015-05-25 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

While ada-dk.org is still around, its wiki page seems do have
disappeared ... or has it just moved and the link on
http://ada-dk.org/wiki/ has just become stale?

Anyone know about this?

-- Brian

* Re: Where did http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ go?
@ 2015-05-26  6:08 ` Thomas Løcke
From: Thomas Løcke @ 2015-05-26  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/25/2015 03:19 PM, Brian Drummond wrote:
> While ada-dk.org is still around, its wiki page seems do have
> disappeared ... or has it just moved and the link on
> http://ada-dk.org/wiki/ has just become stale?

We had a minor DNS issue it seems. Should be fixed now.

http://wiki.ada-dk.org/

--
Thomas Løcke | thomas@12boo.net | http://12boo.net

* Re: Where did http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ go?
@ 2015-05-26  7:30 ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2015-05-26  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Brian Drummond wrote:

> While ada-dk.org is still around, its wiki page seems do have
> disappeared ... or has it just moved and the link on
> http://ada-dk.org/wiki/ has just become stale?
>
> Anyone know about this?

We had a minor hickup in a web server configuration file.  All should be
back in order now.

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"Can we feel bad for the universe later?"

* Re: Where did http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ go?
@ 2015-05-26  8:37   ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2015-05-26  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nope -- I'm erroring out on both http://ada-dk.org/ and http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ with a "can't establish a connection to the server" error.

* Re: Where did http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ go?
@ 2015-05-26  9:51     ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2015-05-26  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope -- I'm erroring out on both http://ada-dk.org/ and
> http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ with a "can't establish a connection to the
> server" error.

I suspect that this is a local problem:

   http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/wiki.ada-dk.org

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"It is very easy to get ridiculously confused about the
 tenses of time travel, but most things can be resolved

* Re: Where did http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ go?
@ 2015-05-26 10:25   ` Brian Drummond
From: Brian Drummond @ 2015-05-26 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 26 May 2015 08:08:13 +0200, Thomas Løcke wrote:

> On 05/25/2015 03:19 PM, Brian Drummond wrote:
>> While ada-dk.org is still around, its wiki page seems do have
>> disappeared ...
> We had a minor DNS issue it seems. Should be fixed now.
>
> http://wiki.ada-dk.org/

Resolved. Thanks to both Thomas and Jacob.

@ 2015-05-26 16:54       ` jan.de.kruyf
From: jan.de.kruyf @ 2015-05-26 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 11:51:31 AM UTC+2, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Jacob
> --
> "It is very easy to get ridiculously confused about the
>  tenses of time travel, but most things can be resolved
>  by a sufficiently large ego."

Ha, Ha. Yes I like that quote, it fits the Wheeler quote about time over in the not Oberon thread. Ha Ha.

j.

* Re: Where did http://wiki.ada-dk.org/ go?
@ 2015-05-28 22:11   ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2015-05-28 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)