From: Jeremiah <jeremiah.breeden@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gnoga: control over borders with nested views
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 21:00:17 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-11-09T21:00:17-08:00	[thread overview]

On Sunday, November 9, 2014 11:10:24 PM UTC-5, David Botton wrote:
> >    Main_View.Create(Window);
> >    Parent_View.Create(Main_View);
>
>    Parent_View.Overflow (Gnoga.Gui.Element.Hidden);
>    --  This will cause the children to be "clipped" and contained in the Parent_View
>
> >    Child1_View.Create(Parent_View);
> >    Child2_View.Create(Parent_View);

>     Parent_View.Border_Radius(Radius => "10%");
>

> That should get you started.

Thank you.  That does help.

I've been meaning to.  I just need to figure out a good email for this stuff.  I already really hate that my email address is public here and I couldn't find any info on how email addresses are displayed within the list interface.  Mostly just OCD type stuff on my part.  I just have to decide on a good email name so I can move my posting here to it as well as join the gnoga list.