From: Vincent <vincent.diemunsch@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GNOGA v1.1 Released - Ada Cloud Desktop and Mobile Development
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 05:11:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-07-09T05:11:24-07:00	[thread overview]

Le mercredi 1 juillet 2015 16:43:51 UTC+2, David Botton a écrit :
> GNOGA v1.1 for Ada is now available from http://gnoga.com or via git from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnoga

Hello David,

Thank you for providing us Gnoga. I have a beginner's question upon it :
I would like to create a tool that allows us to draw technical diagrams made
of boxes and arrows (that represents exchanges of data between entities
according to an international standard) and export them as pdf and databases.

It is similar to what Ms-Visio does but much simpler. (In fact we use
Visio to create the diagrams but we are unable to extract the data to a
database, even with the XML files).

I have seen web apps for drawing, like : https://awwapp.com/
Is it possible or recommended to use Gnoga to do that in Ada ?

Kind regards,

Vincent

So would Gnoga allow us to create something similar (but simpler) to Visio ?
Create boxes and link them with arrows all in a web browser ?