From: Georg Bauhaus <bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Search trees
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 01:32:18 +0200
Date: 2005-05-13T01:32:18+02:00	[thread overview]

VBTricks.de.vu Webmaster wrote:
> Hello Robert,
>
> but how do I implement this? I have very little knowledge of Ada95 (at
> least none of stack programming).

Not sure what you mean by "stack programming",
but what may be meant here is that you write some helper
subprograms.  Calling them will move nodes onto a "stack" and move them
back when necessary when you simulate recursive Infix. "Stack" here is
something that you program, it doesn't yet exist in the system.

It might help to pay attention to the imaginary steps you take
while executing Infix in your head.
  How do you remember nodes when you follow a call of Infix from
within Infix? How many nodes will you have to remember befor Put is
called for the first time? Why do you have to remember nodes, anyway?
How long will they have to be remembered?

The way a stack package can be written is likely described in
every book about programming in Ada. Which one do you have?

-- Georg