From: Adrien Plisson <aplisson-news@stochastique.net>
Subject: Re: Importing and using a C++  class in Ada. Pragma Cpp_Constructor, Cpp_Class
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 10:07:35 +0200
Date: 2005-05-06T10:07:35+02:00	[thread overview]

Christopher Gosset wrote:
 > As I see it this is far from intuitive and its a major reason for NOT
 > converting to ada

try to import a bunch of other languages from C++, and it becomes a
major reason for NOT converting to C++...

> I assume that the fact that there are no examples of the usage of these
> Pragmas in the userguide or reference manual suggests that this is not
> as straigth forward as advertised.

are you searching the right reference manual ? those pragmas seems GNAT
specific, and are described in the GNAT RM (for 3.15p, in 10.2:
Interfacing to C++, and 1: Implementation defined pragmas).

--
rien