From: cdm <charlie.mccutcheon@hp.com>
Subject: Re: DEC Ada Developing Ada Programs on Digital (TRU64) UNIX Systems
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:24:52 GMT
Date: 2005-04-28T20:24:52+00:00	[thread overview]

Its long out of print.  Support was stopped for Digital Unix in March
2000.

My old copy shows the "help" command gives help on:

hold [id]
priority -p<prior> [id]
quite
release [id]
run id
show

I appear to have the old manual online which I'll try to email you.

Work was done for DECladebug for Ada, but you need to do some "coaxing",
its not very aware of Ada specifics.

Also note that the old DEC Ada will not work on Tru64 5.0 or later....

Charlie
HP Ada project leader