* Implementor's guide to Ada
@ 1988-11-18  6:23 Charles Swart
From: Charles Swart @ 1988-11-18  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have heard of a document wih a title something like
An implementor's guid to Ada? Can anyone tell me where
I can get a copy?

Thanks in advance
Chuck Swart
swart@orstcs.cs.mist
cswart@mntgfx.mentor.com

* Re: Implementor's guide to Ada
@ 1988-11-21 21:36 `
From:  @ 1988-11-21 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <7447@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> swart@mist.cs.orst.edu (Charles Swart) writes:
>I have heard of a document wih a title something like
>An implementor's guid to Ada? Can anyone tell me where
>I can get a copy?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Chuck Swart
>swart@orstcs.cs.mist
>cswart@mntgfx.mentor.com

I have a document entitled:

  The Ada Compiler Validation Capability Implementers' Guide

  Document number: AD-A189 647

which I ordered through the National Technical Information Service
in Springfield VA 22161.  The number is: 703-487-4600
The cost is: $56.95 + $3.00 handling.

--Wendy