From: Georg Bauhaus <bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Building GNAT with GCC 3.4.3
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:07:33 +0100
Date: 2005-03-07T20:06:03+01:00	[thread overview]

Tapio Kelloniemi wrote:

> Also make sure that gcc finds you gnat installation (I don't know how).
> Perhaps using the gnat gcc to build the whole new compiler could solve
> the problem.

Chances are that configure scripts (at top level, or started by make)
will call the system's compiler driver to compile a short Ada program.
This could mean gcc. I believe that the ADAC variable is no longer in
use, but you can set CC. Or you could add a prefix to the system's
path variable pointing to a directory with a gcc in it that understands
both C and Ada.

HTH,
georg