From: "Alex R. Mosteo" <devnull@mailinator.com>
Subject: Most up to date AI302 implementation?
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:50:10 +0100
Date: 2005-02-16T18:50:10+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello, I'm trying to get the subject thing and I'm a bit confused. At
charles.tigris.org I'm directed to Mr Heaney website. There's a zip file
almost a year old.

Files inside are named ai302.blah... but I detect some differences with
the ones used in, for example, AWS, which I have around.

In AWS:

AI302.Indefinite_Hashed_Maps;

In Heaney's website:

AI302.Hashed_Indefinite_Maps;

Finally, in the CVS of tigris I see the files have the name:

Ada.Containers.Indefinite_Hashed_Maps;

So I'm a bit puzzled. My first intention was to use the zip at Mr Heaney
site, but now I don't know.

Or maybe the best option is to export the CVS version?