From: Jeff Houck <jhouck@northrim.net>
Subject: Thick vs. Thin bindings
Date: 26 Nov 2004 16:07:12 +0100
Date: 2004-11-26T16:07:12+01:00	[thread overview]

As I continue to evaluate Ada in the role of a game dev language, I've
run across references to "thick" and "thin" bindings and I'm a bit
confused.
My initial design goals are to keep the number of external dependancies
to a minimum with most of the support code written in Ada. I would like
the code interfaces to be as simple as possible to implement for a
designer. I believe this would necessitate a "thick" binding. Is that
correct? Would anyone like to elaborate on the pros and cons of these
two binding methodologies? Further reading material? Tutorials? Thx!

--

X-Privat "FREE Usenet" - http://www.newsserver.it