From: "Alex R. Mosteo" <devnull@mailinator.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Advocacy - Team-Ada
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:41:45 +0100
Date: 2004-11-25T09:41:45+01:00	[thread overview]

David Botton wrote:
> For those of you that are not familiar there is an e-mail list called
>  Team-Ada (see the Ada FAQ - http://www.adapower.com/faq - but to
> make things short you join by sending the word subscribe to
> team-ada@acm.org) where Ada advocacy is discussed.

I've tried to subscribe using the procedure described in the FAQ and
I've got this reply:

Your  message is  being returned  to you  unprocessed because  it looks
  like a LISTSERV command, rather than material intended for
distribution to the members of the TEAM-ADA list. Please note that
LISTSERV commands must ALWAYS be sent to the LISTSERV address; if it was
indeed  a command you were attempting to issue, please  send it  again
to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG for  execution. Otherwise, please accept
our apologies  and try  to rewrite the  message with  a slightly
different wording - for instance, change the first word of the message,
enclose
it  in quotation  marks, insert  a  line of  dashes  at the  beginning
of  your message, etc.

?