From: raster <andrea.lucarelli@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada for Netbeans
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-10-06T13:22:59-07:00	[thread overview]

On Oct 5, 8:55 pm, "Peter C. Chapin" <pcc482...@gmail.com> wrote:
> raster wrote:
> > I have started (from 6 weeks about) to develop a Netbeans plug-in for
> > support the Ada language.
>
> > In this post the technical detailshttp://forums.netbeans.org/topic1559.html.
>
> I think this is great. I use NetBeans for my Java work and I'd love to
> have Ada support in it.
>
> ... I may be able to do something about it.
>
> Peter

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your interest.
AdaDoc I tried about 3 weeks ago for a few days and I thought it
interesting. Now I do not have time to continue to study it.
Now I'm developing Ada Editor, Ada Platform and Ada Project modules.
The syntax highlighting and semantic analyser now is complete.
The creation of a Ada project that use a GNAT platform is almost
complete.
Just begin to set the ada doc module, ask if you want to give me
support in the development of the module.

ciao
andrea