From: Alfred Hilscher <SPAM@alfred-hilscher.de>
Subject: Re: How do i configure AdaGIDE to use the GNAT compiler?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:46:50 +0200
Date: 2004-09-30T12:46:50+02:00	[thread overview]

GlesgaMick schrieb:

> ok, i use windows ME, i installed "gnat-3.15p-nt.exe" to D:\GNAT.  then i
> installed AdaGIDE to that directory (as instructed at setup).  i create a
> simple "Hello, World!" program to test that its working. ie:

First of all - which version of AdaGide do you use? There may be
different behaviour between different versions.

Where did you store your "Hello world" example? Sometimes there are
problems when the path contains blanks in the name (e.g. "Program
Files"). What is the name and extension of the file?

AG sets the parameters to gcc depending from what is stored in the files
"gnat.ago" (in the current directory) and "AdaGIDE.ini" (in the
directory where the AdaGIDE.exe is located). So you can try to delete
these both files (make a backup before) and see whether it works then.

To send me mail, please replace "Spam" by "Jedermann"