From: "Alex R. Mosteo" <devnull@mailinator.com>
Subject: Resizing Charles Map
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:18:25 +0200
Date: 2004-09-29T13:18:25+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm using a Charles Map (Hashed strings) to hold a monotonic increasing
collection of objects. It will contain thousands of them, and while the
upper limit is unknown, I think that it rarely will reach, for example,
a million. Is there something that makes not recommendable to issue a

Resize (Map, Natural'Last)

at start?