* http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5.htm
@ 2004-08-23 11:53 Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2004-08-23 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5.htm

So Janet Jackson claims Bush used her boob incident to "wag the dog" and
distract attention away from Iraq? Let me think about this. Mmmmm.... So
if its true, she deliberately flashed her titty to help out George Bush,
right? Since it was a *deliberate* boobie-flash and she knew it would
help distract attention away from Iraq, she must be cooperating with
Bush? She's a secret Bush backer?

Maybe we've had it backwards about Klinton? He was using Monica Lewinski
to distract attention away from his bombing of an asprin factory?

MDC

Marin David Condic
I work for: http://www.belcan.com/
My project is: http://www.jsf.mil/NSFrames.htm

Send Replies To: m   o   d   c @ a   m   o   g
                    c   n   i       c   .   r

     "Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat"
         -- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy 1981-1987

* Re: http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5.htm
@ 2004-08-23 16:52 ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2004-08-23 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry. Got the wrong address
MDC

@ 2004-08-26  4:26 ` Pylinius
From: Pylinius @ 2004-08-26  4:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marin David Condic wrote:
> http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5.htm
>
> So Janet Jackson claims Bush used her boob incident to "wag the dog" and
> distract attention away from Iraq? Let me think about this. Mmmmm.... So
> if its true, she deliberately flashed her titty to help out George Bush,
> right? Since it was a *deliberate* boobie-flash and she knew it would
> help distract attention away from Iraq, she must be cooperating with
> Bush? She's a secret Bush backer?
>
> Maybe we've had it backwards about Klinton? He was using Monica Lewinski
> to distract attention away from his bombing of an asprin factory?
>
> MDC

MDC an old 80's punk band. My favorites
- Mega-Death Corporation
- Millions of Dead Cops