* preserving ASCII Case in objectAda, how to ?
@ 2004-08-08 14:30 darren
From: darren @ 2004-08-08 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I use ObjectAda 7.2.2

I noticed that I have in Options > Language, my Case set to "(ticked) Save
using case style. Style: Ada 95 RM style"

Now the casing is ok when viewed within objectADA. However when i look at
the raw textfile, the casing is not the same. Can anyone tell me how to
preserve the casing to that viewed in ObjectAda to my raw text file? This is
such a pain.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Darren.

* Re: preserving ASCII Case in objectAda, how to ?
@ 2004-08-08 14:47 ` darren
From: darren @ 2004-08-08 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

managed to figure it out

@ 2004-08-09 12:42   ` Marc A. Criley
From: Marc A. Criley @ 2004-08-09 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

"darren" <darren@wer.com> wrote:

> managed to figure it out

Please share the solution.

(Although I'm not an ObjectAda user, documenting your solution here may help
someone else who runs into the same problem at some point in the future.)